OA is a degenerative joint condition that impacts millions of people around the world. While the condition can develop in any joint in the body, it most commonly impacts the knees, hips, neck, lower back, and small joints of the fingers and toes, and causes reduced mobility and debilitating pain.
This condition begins when the cartilage at the end of the patient’s impacted bones begins to wear down. In healthy bones, this cartilage acts as a “cap” on the joint bones that allows their smooth, pain-free motion. When a patient suffers from OA, this cartilage progressively breaks down, leading to pain, swelling, and reduced mobility. If the patient’s condition continues to progress, they may:
- Grow painful bone spurs
- Experience a grating sensation
- Chip bones and cartilage into the joint
- Trigger inflammation that damages the cartilage further
- Lose all of their cartilage, and develop significant joint damage over time
As the condition progresses, the patient often loses mobility, and experiences an overall decreased quality of life filled with constant pain, sleepless nights, and an inability to perform basic day-to-day movements they once took for granted.
In short: OA is a debilitating degenerative disorder that can only be effectively treated by reducing the bones’ accumulated damage, regenerating lost cartilage, and restoring the healthy structure and functioning of the joint.
Unfortunately, conventional therapies are not able to address these underlying elements of OA and at best can mask its symptoms in the short-term.
There is no cure for OA, and the most common conventional therapies are highly invasive and unnatural procedures, including potentially toxic supplementation, joint injections, or arthroscopic surgery and artificial joint replacements.
Other conventional therapies simply attempt to lower the patient’s pain levels without addressing the causes of the patient’s pain. At times, a conventional physician may provide powerful pain medications to OA patients. These medications can cause their own complications if used for too long. They can only be prescribed for relatively short periods of time, after which the patient returns to the same painful and degenerating experience as before with no meaningful improvement to their underlying condition.
Clearly, a new approach to OA treatment is needed.
Key Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
The main symptoms of osteoarthritis are pain and stiffness in your joints, which can make it difficult to move the affected joints and do certain activities.
Other symptoms you or your doctor may notice include:
- joint tenderness
- increased pain and stiffness when you have not moved your joints for a while
- joints appearing slightly larger or more “knobbly” than usual
- a grating or crackling sound or sensation in your joints
- limited range of movement in your joints
- weakness and muscle wasting (loss of muscle bulk)
SC21 Osteoarthritis Treatment
Our approach for OA treatment centers on the targeted administration of of regenerative cells. Properly administered cells can provide multiple benefits for OA.
Once administered, the cells will stimulate the regeneration of old or damaged bone and cartilage cells, and contribute to overall bone, joint, and cartilage health.
Properly administered cells can provide multiple benefits for OA. They can:
- Migrate to the site of injury.
- Transform into new bone and cartilage.
- Communicate with, and alter, nearby cells.
- Encourage existing damaged cells to self-repair.
- Regulate the immune system, and reduce inflammation.
- Increase production of synovial fluid and join lubrication.
Our approach has produced partial or significant improvement to all of our patients’ conditions in a relatively short period of time. Depending on the stage of each patient’s condition, our approach has produced results either almost immediately, or within the first few months following treatment. For even the most challenging cases, we have produced improvement within six months of initial treatment.
Duration: 3 or 5 day package
Price: from $11,750 USD
- Free consultation and Anti-aging Treatment Plan
- Comprehensive Health Assessment
- SC Treatment (30, 50, 100, or 200 million)
- Daily personalized supportive therapies
- Take home SC booster set
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Reduce chronic pain levels
- Improve joint mobility
- Cartilage regeneration
- Joint lubrication
- Muscle and Bone health
Supportive Treatments for OA
Personalised Injection Program IV and Local to Target Joints
IV + Local Ozone, IV Nutrition, Amino-acids, and Enzymes
IV, Interstitial, Region of Interest and Whole Body Laser Therapy
Cartilage Growth Factors and Cell Boosting Biologic injections.