Treatment Options for Various Conditions
At SC21 Medical Centre, we provide a range of cutting edge therapies combined into an integrative disease treatment plan. We target a number of key area’s such as chronic inflammation, tissue stimulation, repair mechanisms, and the body microenvironment. When synergistically targeting these area’s, we see real therapeutic outcomes for our patients.
We provide a number of treatment packages in our chronic disease and degenerative disease programs, based on the number of therapies, duration of program, and frequency of follow up.
Chronic diseases are the leading causes of death and disability worldwide. Disease rates from these conditions are accelerating globally, advancing across every region and pervading all socioeconomic classes.
We offer a free service for review of medical history and initial consultation.
What We Provide:
Prices starting from: $19,500 USD+
Duration: 3 to 5 days
- Free consultation & treatment planning
- Health check up and base line assessment
- SC21 program: 3 to 5 day
- Daily personalised supportive therapy program
- Take home personalised treatment booster course
- Take home compounded nutrition pack
- Improve the Bodies Microenvironment
- Immune Modulation – Reduce Chronic Inflammation
- Support Cellular Health
- Encourage Repair & Regeneration
- Support Energy Production
- Boost Nutrition Levels
- Reduce Rate of Progression
- Improve Quality of Life & Mobility
Supportive Treatments for Chronic Disease:
Personalised Injection Program IV and Local (target area).
IV + Local Ozone, IV Nutrition, Amino-acids, and Enzymes.
IV and target area Low Level Laser Bio-photon therapy.
Physiotherapy, Shockwave, Ultrasound, EMS, and Inversion.
Most Commonly Treated:
Dementia is a loss of brain function that occurs with certain diseases.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia. It affects memory, thinking, and behaviour.
The exact cause of Alzheimer’s disease is not known. Research shows that certain changes in the brain lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
You are more likely to develop Alzheimer disease if you:
- Are older — Developing Alzheimer’s disease is not a part of normal ageing.
- Have a close relative, such as a brother, sister, or parent with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Have certain genes linked to Alzheimer’s disease
Alzheimer disease symptoms include difficulty with many areas of mental function, including:
- Emotional behavior or personality
- Thinking and judgment (cognitive skills)
Alzheimer disease usually first appears as forgetfulness.
Early symptoms of Alzheimer disease can include:
- Difficulty performing tasks that take some thought, but used to come easily, such as balancing a checkbook, playing complex games, and learning new information or routines
- Getting lost on familiar routes
- Language problems, such as trouble remembering the names of familiar objects
- Losing interest in things previously enjoyed and being in a flat mood
- Misplacing items
- Personality changes and loss of social skills
People with severe Alzheimer disease can no longer:
- Recognise family members
- Perform basic activities of daily living, such as eating, dressing, and bathing
- Understand language
Other symptoms that may occur with Alzheimer disease:
- Problems controlling bowel movements or urine
- Swallowing problems
SC21 treatment programs for chronic disease are designed on an integrative approach. We combine a carefully selected group of treatments which act in a synergistic manner to tackle chronic disease at its root cause.